The Hyderabad Chapter was inaugurated on 4th Sep. 2005, with the four Founder Members: Mrs. Meena Gupta – Founder Chairperson, Mrs. Renu Swarup – Vice Chairperson, Mrs. Shilpa Sanghani – Secretary and Mrs. Vinodini Agrawal – Treasurer, by Dr. S.V. Khadilkar, who was then the Hon. National Vice President, MSSI Head Office and eminent leading Neurologist from Bombay Hospital in Mumbai. The inaugural event was supported by Dr. Reddy’s Lab, Hyderabad.
The Members began by visiting Neurologists in various hospitals to help create awareness. Immense support was provided by Doctors and hospitals. The Society started with 6 MS persons and today it has 135 MS persons. Since its inception we have been inviting Doctors and professionals from varied fields of activities for the monthly meetings conducted for the PwMS and the Caregivers to help them cope with the devastating disease and to meet the challenges of daily life.
- Regular visits to the Home bound MS patients.
- Monthly meetings.
- Youth MS Group & Caregivers Group
- Arogya – Annual Master Health Check
- Free monthly MS Clinic at Apollo Hospital.
- Free MRI once a year.
- Free Medicines & Diapers to the financially weak persons
- Free Beds, Airbeds, Wheelchairs, Walkers & Walking sticks.
- Home Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy & Counseling.
- Obtaining Disability Certificates.
- Hospitalization – financial aid
- Akanksha – Annual cultural evening
- India MS Day
- World MS Day
Recent Posts / View All Posts
INDIA MS PERSON OF THE YEAR! 2019 Group Captain Prabal Malaker A retired Indian Airforce Test Pilot who has flown almost every aircraft in the Air Force inventory in his…
MSSI HYDERABAD has arranged a meeting with Dr.Vijay, an experienced Physiotherapist at UCCHVAS NEURO REHAB AND TRANSITIONAL CARE CENTRE to understand the importance of Physiotherapy. This month MSPs and Caregivers…
Fun and entertainment is the way to come out of daily life stress and routine to try something new and refresh your mind. It acts as a remedy to enlighten…
As we all know that first aid is the first and immediate help given to any person suffering from either a minor or serious illness or injury with care provided…
- Mrs. Meena Gupta – Chairperson
- Mr. Vasudev Naidu – Vice Chairperson
- Mrs. Shamsa Saba – Hon. Secretary
- Ms. Neelima Aruru – Hon. Jt. Secretary
- Mrs. Vinodhini Agarwal – Hon. Treasurer
- Cmdr. Ramu Dasari – G. C. Member
- Mrs. Mamta Gupta – Committee Member
- Mrs. Arti Vishal Mital – Committee Member
- Mrs. G. Sushma – Committee Member
- Mrs. Dimple Bedi – Committee Member
- Mrs. Farida Raj – Committee Member