The Mumbai Chapter and Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital (KDAH) jointly organised a Medical Seminar on ‘Conquering MS Disabilities’ on 18 February 2023. After the presentations, an Interactive Q&A session was conducted where the panellists took questions from the audience. Around 110 persons including PwMS, Caregivers, Doctors, Therapists and others attended the program.
The panellists for the event included:
- Dr Annu Aggarwal, Consultant Neurologist and Specialist in Cognitive and Behavioural Neurology, KDAH
- Dr Niren Dongre, Retinal Surgeon, Dept. of Ophthalmology, KDAH
- Dr. Anita Patel, Senior Urologist at Endoskopik Klinik & Hospital & Global Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr Darshpreet Kaur, Chief Physiotherapist, Bihar Neuro Diagnostic Centre, Patna
- Dr Abhishek Srivastava, Director, Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Dr Mohit Bhatt, Director- Neurosciences, KDAH
Watch the full event here on YouTube.
Read the Free Press Journal Coverage here.