MSSI – Chennai Chapter monthly meeting “Face to Face” Programme was a Diwali Celebration on 19.10.2019. Games like identifying the personalities, dumb charades and let’s talk in Tamil, was organised by our CSR partner – BNY Mellon volunteers. The game of housie was also part the game for the evening and for every game prizes were given to the winners.
The month of October is also dedicated to our caregivers. In order to give tribute to caregivers, a video was screened on their beautiful moments with our MS Person. To honour the Caregivers for their timeless efforts in taking care of their loved ones, we gifted the spouses, the siblings, the parent, the children, the friend of the MS person.
• Mr. Anzar – Best Care Giver Spouse – Msp. Vajiya banu
• Mrs. Shaheem – Best Care Giver Spouse – Msp. Mohammed Wassim.
• Mrs.Parvathi – Best Care Giver Mother –Msp. Monalisa
• Mr. Sadhasivam and Mrs. Santhakumari – Best Care Giver Parents –Msp. Smitha
• Mrs. Subashini – Best Care Giver Sister and Friend –Msp. Uma Mageshwari
• Ms. Roshini – Best Care Giver Daughter –Msp Farzana
• Mr. Utharanaryanan – Best Care Giver Son –Msp.Saraswathy
A birthday cake was cut by those who celebrated their birthday this month. They are Ms. Kalaivani and Mrs. Parveen, by singing of happy birthday song by everyone.
The meeting ended with a high tea.
The evening came to a happy ending with MS person and Caregivers, by distributing Diwali gifts and sweets to each family and wishing them Happy Diwali.